Skip to content
- In between April 20-22, 2023, Equip for Equality Nepal organized Policy level interactions and workshops in Kathmandu with a theme: Ensure Refugee and Displaced People with Disabilities’ Right to Higher Education through Scholarships from the Universities.
- In January 2023, Equip for Equality Nepal organized YouTube Video Pitch competition in Nepal’s two districts among groups with more capacity to influence the policy-makers such as law students, civil society organizations. Social media competitions are popular in Nepal to create awareness. The topic was “Restoring Voice to People: Realizing the Right to Higher Education for Refugee and Displaced Persons with Disabilities.
- On May 20, 2019, Dev Datta Joshi (Executive Director of Equip for Equality Nepal) attended meeting with Martha Loerke (Open Society Foundations, Scholarship program Director) in New York, USA.
- On May 18, 2019, Dev Datta Joshi, presented paper titled “Promoting inclusive education for girls with intellectual disabilities in rural Nepal” at Save the Children in Washington D.C., USA.
- On April 17, 2019, Dev Datta Joshi participated in panel discussion on Promoting Human Rights Stories from the field (Forgotten Women-Enhancing Rights of Women with Disabilities) at American University Washington College of Law, Washington, DC.
- On February 25, 2019, Dev Datta Joshi presented paper titled “Promoting Disability Rights in Nepal” at College of DuPage in Chicago, IL, USA.